- Reviews (0)
The HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer (CE651A) is a monochrome printer, meaning it cannot be used to print colored printouts. It offers very basic functionality. This layout comes with an optional European adaptor plug, which is very quick and easy to set up. You will be able to print a double-sided print by just turning the pages along the way.
This printer has the simplest design. It adopts a “toaster” look; grey, boxy, and slightly lifted at the back. It will fit snuggly only on most desktops giving you space for other devices too. The paper is loaded into the input tray front which can hold up to 150 sheets of paper at one time. It also comes with four discrete rubber feet to stop it from sliding around on your desk.
The HP LaserJet Pro P1102 is capable of printing very clear and crisp black and white documents, smudge-free, at a rate of 600 x 600 dpi, and as fast as 18 pages per minute.
- The HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer (CE651A) connects via a USB cable only.
- It has a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- You will only be able to print monochrome, black and white, printouts.
- The paper format of the printer is A4.
- This printer has dimensions of 34.9 x 23.8 x 19.6.
- It weighs roughly around 5 kilograms.