- Reviews (0)
The Godox AT-16 3.5mm Wireless Radio Studio Flash Trigger is made to control the camera from triggering studio strobe synchronously. This is design for photography studios and for outdoor shooting. This transmitter fits into nearly any type of camera and also other devices.
The receiver of the Godox AT-16 3.5mm Wireless Radio Studio Flash Trigger is compatible with most of the studio flashes too. You will also be receiving a mini plug adapter that plugs into the sync moreover cord outlet.
The Godox AT-16 3.5mm Flash Trigger + Receiver has super strong anti-interference ability, sensitive reaction ability, and comes with the ultimate convenience to operate. One of the best features it holds is that there are LED indicators on both the receiver and the transmitter to indicate triggering.
The receiver holds an AC100-240V 50/60Hz power source. The circuit design of the Godox AT-16 3.5mm Wireless Trigger + Receiver has the function of standby sleep and low power consumption. The Godox AT-16 3.5mm Wireless remote trigger to control the camera from triggering studio strobe synchronously.
This product is highly compatible with Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, and also Fujifilm cameras.
- The transmitter of the Godox AT-16 3.5mm Wireless Studio Flash Trigger + Receiver holds a 23A 12VDC Battery.
- You will be able to use the remote from a maximum distance of 30 meters.
- And holds 16 different channels. Also, this device has a radio frequency of 433mHz.
- The syncing speed of this gadget is 1/200secs.
- Also, there are 2 cables are includes in the package; the PC cord and the Convert Adapter.