Rode Microphones Shotgun Condenser Mic
- Sturdy with metal body design, have comfortable handing feeling.
- Cardioid polar pattern pickup mode for close-range pickup.
- And the supercardiod polar pattern mode for long distance pickup
- Suitable for interviews, speeches, conferences, Computer, digital cameras, cameras ect.
- Reviews (0)
Capture Only the Sound You Need with the Supercardioid Pattern
Rode microphones have become proven contenders in the pro film world, and the Rode NTG-2 shotgun condenser is no exception.
Broadcast-Quality Sound Capture
Humans have been doing this film thing for a while now, and today’s audiences are simply conditioned to expect a certain quality in their soundtracks.
Three key features make the Rode NTG-2this Mic the perfect location audio mic — aside from its great sound, of course. Firstly the mic weighs only 5.17 ounces.
Foley and Voice Over
Integrating sound effects and voiceovers into film and television work is all about consistency. The biggest sound post houses in the industry use shotgun mics to produce effects and narration, and now you can, too.
- Professional performance in voice pick-ups
- Alternative modes for short/long distance voice pick-ups
- Wide range compatibility with All Camcorder and Digital DSLR Camera with 3.5mm microphone input socket, 1/4 inch stereo jack and hotshoe
- Energy Exchange: Condenser
- Power Supply: DC1.5V
- Sensitivity: -45dB for short distance, -38dB for long distance
- Directional: Uni-Ultra-Directional
- Frequency Response: 100-16KHz
- Easy Pickup Range: 3 meter
- Switch: Toggle