- Reviews (1)
Kingston A400 960GB Specs is a computer storage device of a new generation. SSDs use flash memory, which is substantially faster than a mechanical hard drive. One of the most effective ways to speed up your computer is to upgrade to an SSD. Furthermore, it gives you fast start-ups and file transfers. With Kingston A400 960GB Specs, you can increase the life span of older computers. A much more reliable and durable than a hard drive. You can get this vital product on the NexGen website.
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Form factor 2.5″
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- Controller 2Ch
- NAND TLC
- Power Consumption 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
Nexgen offers its customers the most comprehensive listing of products in the country. Online shopping is only as good as its execution and Nexgen promises hassle-free delivery right from the moment you order to when your package is dropped at your door. You can choose to pay through a credit/debit card or opt for cash on delivery.