HP LaserJet Enterprise M607dn Printer
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Minimum Print Size: 3 x 5″
- Automatic Duplexing; Mobile Printing
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 250,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
- Reviews (0)
The world’s most secure printing
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks. Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots. Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency. Give workgroups what they need to succeed. Easily choose and deploy over 175 HP and third-party solutions.
High-speed performance meets energy efficiency
Speed through tasks and save paper. Print two-sided documents nearly as fast as single-sided. This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page faster—in as quickly as 7.8 seconds. This printer uses exceptionally low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology. Paper handling options include a wheeled stand and 550-sheet input feeder for paper sizes 4 x 6″ to legal.
More. Performance and Protection.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner. Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology. Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology. Spend less time replacing toner, and more on business. Choose high-yield toner cartridges.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users can print at speeds up to 55 ppm.
- First print out time of 5.3 seconds. Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print language of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and Apple AirPrint.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input trays are available for versatile media handling.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 250,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 5000-20,000 pages.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available.
- A rotating 2.7″ color QVGA LCD and 24-key pad are available for control over settings.
- An easy-access USB port is available for printing from and scanning to a portable storage device.
- HP Sure Start automatically checks the printer’s operating code and repairs itself to help prevent hacks.
- Run-time intrusion detection monitors to detect and stop attacks and will then automatically reboot the unit.
- HP Web Jetadmin provides centralized control over your print network.
- A Hardware Integration Port is available for expanding functionality of the printer.
- Standard memory includes 512MB.
- A multitude of security management tools are available to help protect your network and data.
- Wake-up time of just 7.8 seconds.
- Built-in fonts and typefaces include 105 TrueType fonts, 92 scalable PostScript fonts, one Unicode font, two Windows Vista 8 fonts, and more. ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, CECP, and EPEAT Silver qualified.