- Reviews (0)
Enable large-volume, professional-quality color printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with paper capacity up to 4,350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Produce brilliant color documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a dependable MFP with robust paper handling and security features. Color laser multifunction printers (MFPs) that can print at up to tabloid size are a rarity, but the HP Laserjet Enterprise 700 Color MFP M775DN fits that bill.
The M775DN is a huge machine, measuring 23.4 by 25.2 by 23.3 inches (HWD) and significantly heavy at 140.5 pounds; it took three of us to move the test unit into place. The front panel houses an 8-inch color touch screen that can tilt; nearby is a port for a USB thumb drive. It has a built-in 320GB encrypted hard drive.
* Standard: Copy, Print, Scan, 1 Tray
* Print speed: up to 35 ppm black / color
* Duty cycle: up to 120,000 pages / month
* Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
* Maximum paper size: up to 11 x 17 in. (A3)
* Standard paper capacity: 350 sheets
* Maximum paper capacity with optional tray(s): 3,850 sheets
* Duplex: Yes
* Connectivity: High-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 1 Foreign Interface (FIH), 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP Pocket), 2 Internal USB 2.0 Host
* Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.3 x 25.2 x 23.4 in.
* Electrical requirements: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)