Garrett Super Scanner Metal Detector
- Extremely sensitive
- Detects guns, knives, razor blades, box cutters, foil wrapped drugs and even the smallest of objects
- Features audible or silent vibrating alarm
- LED indicators for power, alarm and battery
- Single 9V battery provides up to 100 hours of use
- Reviews (0)
The Garrett Super Scanner, the hand held metal detector that was originally designed for use at the Olympic Games, is perfect for police and security. This lightweight metal detector is made with a durable high impact ABS case and features audible and silent vibrating alarm settings. Use the extremely sensitive Garrett metal detector to find guns, knives, razor blades and more. Large or small, nothing can hide from this Garrett metal detector. A single 9 volt battery will give you up to 100 hours of use. Great for police and security working at airports, concerts, and more. Order this easy to use lightweight Garrett Metal Detector Wand online.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8″ scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)