- Reviews (0)
STABLE SIGNAL and CLEAR SOUND. UHF wireless lavalier microphone system is less likely to subject to interference from local radio stations. Reliable signal within 50 feet. Perfect for live performance.
EASY-TO-READ LCD SCREEN. The screen on transmitter displays the transmitting frequency and remaining battery life, so no need to guess involved. The indicator of receiver will flash and turn green if low battery. You can know the microphone working status well during performance.
UNIDIRECTIONAL LAV MIC. Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise. Included windscreen also reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds. Clip it as close to under your chin as possible and with the top of the windscreen pointing up towards your mouth.
20 SELECTABLE CHANNELS. Easily change to a clean channel if use with other wireless microphone system or experience interference. Good to be used for a mobile DJ. Work with speakers, mixers, amplifiers and sound boards that with 1/4″ interface to output the sound.
UNIQUE ID CODE. Each wireless microphone unit has been set a unique ID code that allows the use of several K037 wireless lapel microphone at the same time without worrying about cross connecting issue.
Suit for: Interview/performance/Free your hand/Voice Amplifier Mini For Teaching
- microphone impedance: 1-1.9KΩ
- microphone sensitivity: -44±2dB RL=680Ω Vs=1.5V (1KHz 0dB=1V/Pa
- microphone frequency response: 50Hz-16KHz
- transmitter frequency: 565.000 – 584.000 MHz
- transmitter Radio frequency power: 10dBM/10 MV
- transmitter On-off control: physical switch
- transmitter power supply: 2* AA batteries
- receiver frequency: 565.000 – 584.000 MHz
- receiver sensitivity: -95db
- receiver S/N ratio: more than 58 dB
- receiver microphone frequency response: 40Hz-15KHz
- receiver power supply: 2* AAA batteries