CANON EOS 1D X Mark II
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Reviews (1)
Nexgenshop.pk brings you the best price for CANON EOS 1D X Mark II with official warranty and express shipping all over Pakistan.
Benefitting stills shooting is an apt 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system, which includes 41 cross-type points for a high degree of precision in varying light conditions, and video shooting is enhanced by Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which makes its first appearance in a full-frame sensor for smooth, quick, and controllable AF in live view. With a versatile set of imaging traits, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II takes its place as a high-performance tool for professional photographers and videographers alike.
20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
A redeveloped full-frame 20.2MP CMOS sensor pairs with dual DIGIC 6+ image processors to avail notable image quality and accuracy, as well as fast performance throughout the camera system. The sensor itself integrates a gapless structure with micro lenses to provide enhanced low-light performance and reduced noise levels, and when coupled with the processors an expanded sensitivity range of ISO 50-409600 is available.
In addition to the stills attributes afforded by the sensor, it is also used for recording DCI 4K video at up to 60 fps, and it is the first full-frame sensor to incorporate Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology for precise, controllable, and fast live view focusing performance.
High Density Reticular AF II and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
DCI 4K Video Recording
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack. Real time audio monitoring is possible, too, via the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 4K video recording also avails the ability to take 8.8MP still frame grabs during playback and save them as single images.
- Fastest shooting EOS 1D, capable of up to 14 fps full resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors. The magnification is approx. 0.76x ( 1meter 1 with 50 millimeter lens at infinity) / 35.1° angle of view
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast cards in the new CFast 2.0 slot
- Improved AF performance through 61 point, wide area AF system with 41 cross type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to 3 EV and compatibility down to f/8
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000 pixel metering sensor. Working temperature range: 0 degree Celsius 45 degree Celsius / 32 degree Fahrenheit 113 degree Fahrenheit
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8 Megapixel still frame grab in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion
- CF Card (Type I; compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards) and CFast Card (CFast 2.0 supported)