Baseus Encok Wireless Headphones D02 Pro
- Extraordinary sound effect
- 10m stable wireless connection
- 0 chips
- Charge once and listen for a week
- Reinforced headband
- Comfortable over-ear headphones with noise isolation
- Reviews (0)
Bringing you the all-new Baseus Encok Wireless Headphones D02 Pro. It is a natural sound player with extraordinary sound effects. You will get an immersive and realistic experience because of the 40mm moving coils. The 40mm high-precision moving coils create a wide and vivid sound field. You get an amazing listening experience because of the stunning bass and custom 3D stereo. You can have a high-speed transmission over a distance of 10 meters for clear and low latency calls. With this, you can play music and videos without any stutters. The new wireless 5.0 helps bring strong and long connectivity.
You can continuously play music for 40 hours because the built-in 450mAh high-capacity lithium batteries have 10mA of low power consumption. This way, you have to charge the headphones once a week and listen to 5 hours of daily music. Smart connection technology supports connecting two devices at the same time. You can now seamlessly switch to calling while listening to music or playing games. Baseus Encok Wireless Headphones D02 Pro is not fragile, therefore has long-term use. This is because the headphones are made with 3.4 stainless steel reinforced telescopic rods. You can wear the device for a long time at once because of the 7 levels of ergonomic wear design and adjustable angles of ear pads.
- The Baseus D02 Pro Bluetooth Headphones are a natural sound player with extraordinary sound effects.
- You can wirelessly connect to your phone from a great distance of 10m.
- The new wireless V5.0 chips bring high-quality sound with stable and high-speed transmission.
- You can use the headphones for up to 40 hours with a single charge. This is because of the built-in 450mAh high-capacity lithium batteries.
- The smart connection technology supports connecting two devices at the same time