- Reviews (1)
A tripod is just what any professional Filmer needs. The Albott Professional Tripod with Monopod is the best and clear choice for you. Its compact size and beautiful design are eye candy for many. The tripod features a center column that converts to a 5-section monopod. The Albott tripod brings enhanced flexibility by enabling you to quickly switch between tripod to monopod shooting without missing a beat. The product comes with a 3-way head that supports load ups to 8.8 lb. and is suitable for both photos and video applications. The head provides pan and tilt control. Moreover, a horizontal tilting camera platform for switching to 90 degrees portrait orientation.
For easy camera attachment and removal, a quick-release plate, with a standard ¼ inches – 20 screw and video register pin are included. The gadget reaches a maximum height of 70 inches with the center column extended and offers a minimum working height of 21 inches. When the center column is removed for monopod use, the fully extended height reaches 65 inches. The package includes a padded carrying case for convenient storage and transport.
- The material used is aluminum alloy and ABS plastic.
- The maximum load capacity of the tripod is 8.8 lb. (4.0 kg).
- The pan range is 360 degrees.
- The tilt range is 180 degrees.
- The lateral tilt is 90 degrees.
- Tripod mode is 70 inches (178 cm).
- The monopod model is 65 inches (165 cm).
- Without column extended is 58 inches (146 cm).
- The minimum height without column extended is 21 inches (54 cm).
- Folded length is 22.4 inches (57 cm) Leg.
- Pieces included are 4 pieces of 3 Triple Extension, Tripod mode: 4 and Monopod mode: 5.