82MM Variable ND Filter ND2-ND400
- 100% Brand New and High Quality.
- Offers ND2-ND400 neutral density.
- Smooth rotating to desired density.
- Allows use of fast film and high aperture outdoors.
- Great for motion blur and selective focus.
- Helps control manual flash output.
- Retains optical quality at all settings.
- Easy screw-on attachment.
- Reviews (1)
82mm Fader Variable ND Filter Adjustable ND2 to ND400 Neutral Density for Camera DSLR – Free Shipping!
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Traditionally speaking, ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, etc.
Through the polarization angle modulation (rotate the filter ring when operating), this lens can change the luminous flux substantially with freedom, reducing the ND number from 2 to 400.It can easily replace dozens of all grade of density ND gray filters
This Fader ND filter is made of high quality Optical glass, offering a better image resolution, avoiding any color cast. This Fader ND works great both for photography and video graphy.
- Requires a low shutter speed (long exposure needed shot in daylight or continuous dynamic picture)
- To be superficial depth of field when shooting (in the large aperture, through the blurred background highlighting the theme of the effect)
- When the need to control the speed (in very bright outdoor environments, ND2-ND400 by light microscopy to maintain required exposure)
- Need to prevent overexposure when the camera (use this when recording the smallest aperture lenses to avoid overexposure or circumstances arise)
1 x Fader Variable ND Filter (with Original Box)