77MM Variable ND Filter ND2-ND400
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.
- It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
- Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
- Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
- Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, etc.
- Reviews (1)
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32… and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
|Type||Fader ND Fliter|
|Neutral Density Grade||2 – 400|
|Back thread diameter (attach to lens)||77mm|
|Front thread diameter (attach additional filter)||82mm|
77mm Fader Variable ND Filter x1