- Reviews (0)
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Traditionally speaking, ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, etc. Through the polarization angle modulation (rotate the filter ring when operating), this lens can change the luminous flux substantially with freedom, reducing the ND number from 2 to 400.It can easily replace dozens of all grade of density ND gray filters This Fader ND filter is made of high quality Optical glass, offering a better image resolution, avoiding any
- 100% Brand New and High Quality.
- Offers ND2-ND400 neutral density.
- Smooth rotating to desired density.
- Allows use of fast film and high aperture outdoors.
- Great for motion blur and selective focus.
- Helps control manual flash output.
- Retains optical quality at all settings.
- Easy screw-on attachment.