Boya BY-VM600 Shotgun Microphone Price
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Premium microphone capsule inside
- 5mm audio cable
- Integrated shock mount
- Low-cut Filter
- Microphone boost
- Durable ABS Construction
- Powered by one AA battery
- Reviews (0)
The Boya BY-VM600 Shotgun Microphone is an extremely compact and lightweight shotgun microphone. With the 3.5mm audio cable, the Boya BY-VM600 Shotgun Microphone is compatible with most DSLR, Mirrorless, and Video Cameras.
It has a standard 1/4inches mount thread that allows this microphone to mount on any standard sold show mount. The cardioid polar pattern enables users to easily capture clean and crisp sound even in a noisy environment.
With an integrated shock mount, it could effectively reduce vibration during any shooting environment. You can use Boya BY-VM600 Shotgun Microphone in daily recordings, such as video shooting, vlogging, podcasting, and more.
The Mic is designed with Low-Cut Filter and Microphone Boost Functions. With these, the users can use the microphone boost to switch to raise the output of the microphone by 10dB without having to get closer to the subject. The low-cut filter minimizes the impact of low-frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar low-frequency ambient noise.
- This product is extremely light in weight and compact.
- It is compatible with most DSLRs, Mirrorless, and Video Cameras because of the 3.5mm audio cable.
- A standard ¼ inches mount is available to help mount the microphone on any standard sold show mount.
- The solid ABS construction and precision cut body make this microphone the right small format for DSLR, mirrorless, and videos cameras.
- Due to its compact size, you can place it in areas that larger shotgun mics just will not fit.
There are no reviews yet.